- because i woke up from a nap with a boys hands sliding down my jeans and when I left him with a black eye he told everyone i was a bitch and a slut that he used for sex when I had never had sex at all
- because my close friend was raped in her dorm room and now she can’t get in bed without checking that the door is locked 3 times
- because “she was asking for it” is still said
- because no doesn’t mean no in todays society
- because i can’t wear shorts in 90 degree weather without being oversexualized
- because the phrase “boys will be boys” is still in existance
- BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT AND SOMETHING TO BE FIRED UP OVER
José Bernardo da Silva, O Príncipe Oscar e a Rainha das Aǵuas (Prince Oscar and the Queen of Waters),Tipografia São Francisco [Joàzeiro do Norte]; Cearà, Brazil, ca. 1970.
Wild Flag at the El Rey Theatre, Los Angeles, CA.
April 19, 2012.
can we all talk about how janet weiss is the best rock drummer alive but no one cares for some reason
"Maybe you’re not [heterosexual/homosexual/some kind of allosexual], maybe you’re just [insert love interests name]-sexual"
NO, NO THERE IS AN ACTUAL LEGITIMATE NAME FOR THAT
THERE IS A NAME FOR ONLY BEING ABLE TO FEEL SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO THOSE YOU HAVE A DEEP EMOTIONAL BOND WITH
My granny sent me this picture, she understands who I am inside
“I want to give the audience a hint of a scene. No more than that. Give them too much and they won’t contribute anything themselves. Give them just a suggestion and you get them working with you. That’s what gives the theater meaning: when it becomes a social act.”
— Orson Welles